Thread: Hellooo!

Hellooo!

Hey! I just registered as a member to rainier falcons. My names Amanda and I'm currently rebuilding a 1961 Ford Falcon Ranchero for my high school Senior Project and I was looking to find some Falcon enthusiates around the Seattle area that might be interested in talking to me about Falcons for my project!
    Thank you any help would be very much appreciated!

Welcome Amanda! Very cool to see a young person interested in classic cars. Feel free to ask questions and it's always good to come to some car shows this summer to see what others have done. We'll post here on the forum whenever we're having a gathering. We'll all be at the Lemay car collection in Tacoma on the 22nd. There will probably be lots of Falcons to check out if the weather's nice.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Welcome Amanda!!
    whats the plans for it??
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

well i have been working on the car for about 2 years now on and off, but I'm curently getting ready to repaint it it's original aqua/teal and white colors and redo the entire interior of the car hopefully all by june!

sounds purdy!
    any pics of it?
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

not right now, but i can put some up soon hopefully

Hey Amanda,

It's great to hear they still have auto shop in school (I assume I read that correctly)! Is all the work being done by just you, or is it a group project? Why don't you tell us a little about the shape it was in and what you've done already. Have you kept it all stock with the 6 cyl? We just love details.

Anyway, feel free to ask away. I'm sure somebody here will have the answer you're seeking.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"