View Poll Results: A Regional in August. Would you be going?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

6 66.67%
  • NO

1 11.11%
  • MAYBE

2 22.22%

Thread: Pacific Regional

Pacific Regional

Hey all,

It was asked by the other Pacific Coast chapters whether the Rainier Chapter could host a BBQ at the Regional meet in August. I'm not sure how may people may be thinking of going (perhaps a poll is in order here). It appears the need is just in the effort in doing so and the supply of the grille. There will be more details posted here and further discussion at the meeting after the Lemay show. I doubt anyone is going to haul a BBQ to Oregon, so we'll likely have to rent something... unless someone has other ideas.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'll be the first to vote yes! Regionals are a blast. None of those other makes/models to get in the way. Just Falcons!

Here's a link Al from the Sonoma County chapter sent that shows some photos from last year's regional at Dana Point, CA just to wet your appetite...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/funford...15076363/show/

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Where at in Oregon are the Regional's being held? I guess I missed that someplace.

Thanks
    Hal

Is there a date set yet? I didn't see the event listed on the FCA website.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

The Show will held on August 15th - 16th in Salem, Oregon. The host hotel in the Salem area will soon be selected. The Regional Show will be held on Saturday, August 16th at Antique Powerland in Salem, Oregon. Please note that the 2008 Ford Fever Show hosted by Dearborn Classics will be held on Sunday, August 17th at the nearby Woodburn Dragstrip. This should be a fun filled weekend! More information will be available soon.

Al Aiello

I do believe that I'll be able to go to this. Sounds like a very fun weekend AND a good place to get info on vendors/parts dealers for various Falcon parts. BONUS !!!

I was checking out the photos on the Antique Powerland website and it looks like a really great place for a car show. Lots of grass to park on, trees for shade, lot's of gas station memorabilia, and cool antique tractors!

http://www.antiquepowerland.com

Details are being ironed out at this point so stay tuned and all will be revealed but mark your calendars for sure!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)