Thread: Parking brake lever for sale

The_DropOut Guest

Parking brake lever for sale

Does anyone have a used [but complete] parking brake assesmbly for a 1962 Ranchero? I need the kind that mounts under the dash, pull the lever hear it click. I believe that there is a pully at the end that the e-brake cable rides arround.

If you have one for sale, please let me know how much you want for it and if you are in or arround the greater Portland/Vancouver area.

Thanks.

If you don't have any luck here you might try All American Classics in Vancouver. Have you had any experience with them? They have several Falcons and I've bought a couple of things. They were a little pricey but I really needed a bumper core and insurance was paying. I would have bought a console I found sitting under the car but the guy wanted too much and wasn't interested in negotiating.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

The_DropOut Guest
    I will call them before the week is out. I've been there a few times, its an awesome place to just wonder arround. But their business hours force me to take time off from work. So I haven't had an op to swing by yet.

Get there before the hornets begin to hatch. They get really mad when you try to steal parts off their homes!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)