Thread: Falcons on film/tv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Two great video's.

Would love a Falcon that fast... and that tight. Loved watching the shots where you could see the cars in the rear view mirror getting dropped.

I've seen that lady on TV as well as uTube before. Great story. "Oh, here's my lifetime warranty on my shock absorbers.. and I'm on my third free set." That's great stuff. No doubt it costs an arm and leg to keep that stock AC unit charged... but somehow... I bet it works. I didn't know they made a 4-door Caliente though (sp?). I had a buddy in High School with a hardtop and I've seen two other hardtops, but this is the first 4-door. I just searched and they are far more rare than 2 door versions.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Temple Grandin

We just watched an HBO movie about Temple Grandin, an autistic scientist who revolutionized progressive livestock production, and also the understanding of autism. It practically FEATURED Ford Falcons. It takes place in the mid-to-late 1960's, and in the movie Temple's mother drives a beautiful '63 station wagon. There were a couple of other scenes where you can get a glimpse of a round-body Ranchero and another sedan.
    Makes me wonder if the producer, or someone in the crew, is a card-carrying FCA member!
    It was a really good movie, too!
    Last edited by MacDee; May 24th, 2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Improved grammar.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4