Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 FCA Pacific Regional - 8/16 - Salem, OR

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    Ok Mr. Thread Killer
    who's going to be responsible for starting a new thread now that you've gone and killed this one?

Badda bing I had to.. not to mention it gets me one post closer to the top....

I can't wait for august to get here..

Nathan
    Hallelujah- the spell has been broken!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Or has it? We'll see.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

On a topic as important as this one I highly doubt that even Mr. Thread killer could kill it..

That is unless he's the last poster on this thread after the regional is over.

Nathan

I tried the link but got a "Sorry, Forbidden" message.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Falcon Friday Dash Plaques
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Cool!!

Nice job on the plaque! Looking forward to a great cruise and a burger!! And maybe some fries. OK, a shake too. But I should probably skip desert.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I want one

Where do I get one?

just kidding

Nathan

Nice plaque. Looking forward to adding one to my collection.

OK, maybe I'm from a different age or something, but I think it might be worth risking a thread killing by asking what Poodle Skirts are and whether I, as a guy, should be looking forward to these?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    ...what Poodle Skirts are and whether I, as a guy, should be looking forward to these?
    It depends on who's wearing it! Remember "Happy Days"?

"A poodle skirt is one of the most memorable symbols of the 1950s. Postwar American women sought fashions that were feminine and unique. The poodle skirt provided the perfect style for the teenage girl. The wide swing felt skirt of a solid bold color displayed a design appliquéd or transferred to the fabric. The design was often a coiffed French poodle. Later substitutes for the poodle patch included flamingos, flowers, and hot rod cars."

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

My wife is looking for the perfect poodle skirt to wear to car shows??
    I keep telling her we don't have a 50's car and you need to find some 60's wear, whatever that may be??
    I just installed my 8 track player so I'll have tunes to listen too on the cruise friday night

Nathan

8-track... cool I remember still to this day certain songs transistioning in the middle of a song to the next track. And having to pull out the tape from the case and spinning it in such a way to get the tape retensioned inside. Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Robin Trower. Ah... Memories... That would be a cool add-on. Sorry I don't still have any I can give you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"