Just thought I'd generate a May thread in this forum before it turns to June...

I'm hoping Jake @ OFI is soon to complete a new set of door panels for my wagon. I ordered fronts only from Dearborn, but because they had no rear patterns for the two-door wagon, they were only going to provide the fronts. Jake said he had the rear patterns, so I cancelled the Dearborn order in favor of Jake. So I hope I'll soon have a nice fresh set of gold-plated...eh, I mean Palomino door panels. The doors are going to get rebuilt inside and out and get new weatherstripping and everything else (sort of being repainted).

If you've ever wanted to partake in an interior redo or are an expert, you're welcome to stop by when I'm doing it. I'll post a comment when I'm at it. I hope I can figure it out.

I've still got to get that Mustang (I mentioned in a some previous newsletter) out of my garage before I can do this job. I'm one day away from squirting some paint on it - going with the Satin Black Rustoleum treatment on it. But then it's out of here. For that I'm thankful. I hope to get my wagon done in time for the forthcoming regional.