Thread: All Ford Picnic - BCC

All Ford Picnic - BCC

I can't find the date for the "All Ford Picnic" at the BCC.

Any news?

Hey Jeff! Glad you mentioned this show. Just 2 weeks away. It's Sunday, June 1st. They never have very much advertisement for it but there's a phone number. 1-800-645-4997.

I'll be there!

Last year admission was $10 (All proceeds are contributed to charities) and we left the Burger King in the Factoria Mall Parking lot at 9:00 am to cruise over to BCC. Come early if you're getting breakfast. And bring a few bucks to get a hot dog lunch and support the local Boy Scouts.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny...is the gathering at the Burger King only for Club members or can others join in? I enjoyed parking with the falcon group last year and would like to do so this year...as of now I'm planning on heading up there...was a nice show.

Hal

Heck yes you are invited to meet us at Burger King and join the Falcon Train. If we limited things like this to paid members only, it would be hard to show off some of the benefits of joining the club. Hope to see you (and others) there.
    This is always my favorite show. It's inexpensive and we always have a great Falcon turn out. I may even take some soap and water to the old girl.

for us non locals........hows about some more info?..
    ..hey ya never know!

who what where?
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Sunday, june 1st, 2008

I found a flyer this time:

http://www.efv8psrg.org/picnic2008.jpg

For those that wish, we will meet early at the "Burger King" that is located in the Factoria Mall parking lot. The Bellevue Comunity College (BCC) is less that three miles away. Pulling out of Burger King @ 9:00. Come early for Breakfast and coffee.

Looks like it is $15.00 this year - Net proceeds to local charity.

Directions to BCC are on the flyer.

Directions can be found here:

http://www.factoriamall.com/hours.asp

See you (including non-members) there.

Is it that time of the year again? I'll be going as well if I get home from Indy in time (no, not going to the race, but wish I was). I get back the night before, but should be able to get there. It would be nice to once again have the largest group of cars in attendence. I think two years ago we had something like 12 or 13 Falcons there. So, tow it, push it, drive it... just get it there!

As for non-members showing up and sharing the joy -- we wouldn't turn you all away, but wouldn't it be so much nicer to just become a member? Think of the benefits... besides it's cheap... now less than a tank full of gas!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"