Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 28th Meeting

October 28th Meeting

Jeff and I went to the Starbucks down in Madison Park before we headed to the swap meet on Saturday and it looks like a great place for a meeting. They have a special meeting area with sliding doors and we signed the Rainier Falcons up for the 1:30-3:00 slot.

If you go to the calendar section of this forum and click on the event, you will get all the details along with a link to a map. There's also a link that says "Request Reminder for This Event" that will allow you to have an email reminder sent to you anywhere from one hour to three days before the event.

If anyone has something they would like discussed please chime in. I will be on vacation 10/14 to 10/22 but I may check in on the forum occasionally.

This meeting will cover several important issues including dues, elections, by-laws and I will have a few goodies to raffle off. Anyone who brings something to raffle will get a free ticket too . This will be more of a get down to business meeting and less tire kicking than usual so Falcon or not, please try to attend.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I will be there. Could you let me know what the address is for the meeting place so I can get a Yahoo map. Thanks

I guess if I would have read the whole message I wouldn't be asking dumb ??'s

I'll be there.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I'll be there -- and I'll haul Al too, if he still plans on going.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Kirby View Post
    I guess if I would have read the whole message I wouldn't be asking dumb ??'s
    No dumb questions here. I probably should have at least put the address in my post.

4000 East Madison St. (I originally had Ave. but I just did a MapQuest)
    It's basically just south of where 520 hits land, near the Washington Park Arboretum.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

So the time has been changed to 1:30? The time given a few weeks back on the falconlist was 1pm. But I assume what is said on the new forum negates anything said on the old forum Surf's up, Kenny, have a great trip!

Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    I'll be there -- and I'll haul Al too, if he still plans on going.
    So that means you're haulin' "A", Roger? Better get those disc brakes

Thor
    Disclaimer: the above comment has nothing to do with Al's weight or lack thereof and I will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings for hurt feelings regarding said comment.
    Last edited by Sedanman; October 11th, 2006 at 07:58 PM. Reason: bad spelllllig

I think some group had already signed up until 1:30 so we couldn't start at 1:00. Whatever is on the calendar will always be the most current information so be sure to check it out before you make plans.

Aloha!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

I will be at the Meeting.

I actually bought a few things at the Monroe Swap Meet. Does this thing get smaller every year?

- New Sun Visors for the convertible. My hardware is broken causing one of the then flap in the breeze ($8.00 pr.). Does anyone need white visors (sans hardware) from a 63 hardtop? I'm sure the mildew will wash off. Free for the asking.
    - Drivers side sill plate. Mine is half eaten away... apparently there is some small bug that lives in convertible carpet that devours any metal item that it comes in contact with. ($15.00)
    - Bag of Kettle corn for my wife so I can go again in the spring ($6.00)
    -I figure if start replacing the truly rough items, in a few years I will have a new car.

See you soon, Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff W; October 11th, 2006 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Free offer ad

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    So that means you're haulin' "A", Roger? Better get those disc brakes

Thor
    Disclaimer: the above comment has nothing to do with Al's weight or lack thereof and I will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings for hurt feelings regarding said comment.
    Yeah, I want to do those brakes, but I can't recall what we ever decided to so about that (as a group). I figure as soon as I have the list of parts (as posted elsewhere), I can start getting things together for it -- but it won't be in time to haul "A."
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"