Thread: XXX on Dec 3rd

XXX on Dec 3rd

Anybody thinking they might make this... weather permitting?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm up for it! Maybe we should meet at the Starbucks (7th & Gilman Blvd.) again but not so early this time. Maybe 11:00?

Don't forget to bring a donation for "Toys for Tots" if you can.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

It's my dad's birthday so we're planning to meet there. I have two holdiay events to attend the night before, so I'm not totally sure yet but I think we'll be there between noon and 1pm regardless of the weather.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Anyone have a address for this place or where you are meeting at?

Roudy

If anyone wants to meet ahead of time, be at the Starbucks in the Issaquah Commons at 11:00. The address is 725 NW Gilman Blvd., Issaquah, WA.

Go east from Seattle on I-90, take exit 15, turn right on 17th Ave. NW and then left on NW Gilman Blvd. It's not far from the exit and you can see it from the highway.

The XXX Root Beer if just a few blocks up the road. As they say...you can't miss it. Just look for the giant root beer barrel sign.

If all this ice melts away...I'll see you there!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

OK sounds good.
    Your current state of mind to fix your current problem is not the same as it was when you created it.