Thread: I have a Falcon for sale or parts

I have a Falcon for sale or parts

I have a 1965 Ford Falcon Futura I had planned on restoring. That is not gonna happen now so, I would either like to sell it as is or part it out. I prefer to sell it whole but at this point whnatever it takes to get it gone. It needs a radiator and a battery and it runs (or did 6 months ago). It has been hit and the passenger side front fender at least needs to be replaced. I have one sitting here.
    The interior is in good condition considering the age and the body is too( well except for that front corner) Any help, advice, or interest would be appreciated.

Falcon For Sale

Do You Have Pictures?

65 Falcon

The digital camera hit the deck(concrete) last week. It did not survive the fall. I am working on borrowing one this weekend.
    I am in Bremerton if it is convinient for you to come take a look.

Ok like what kind of falcon?? 2door, 4door, hardtop,convert,ranchero? this is what people need to know when one is selling....thanks...jh

65 Falcon

Thank you. That ad was not very well thought out. It is a four door, hardtop. Automatic tranny, straight six. It is gold (I think they call it Champange) with a white top.

Quote Originally Posted by therealmskate View Post
    I have a 1965 Ford Falcon Futura I had planned on restoring. That is not gonna happen now so, I would either like to sell it as is or part it out. I prefer to sell it whole but at this point whnatever it takes to get it gone. It needs a radiator and a battery and it runs (or did 6 months ago). It has been hit and the passenger side front fender at least needs to be replaced. I have one sitting here.
    The interior is in good condition considering the age and the body is too( well except for that front corner) Any help, advice, or interest would be appreciated.
    Let me know if you will part it out. I may need the cable to cable assembly hookup for the parking brake.

Jerry,

If you are looking for the U-channel and rear cables i have a set that i can part with.
    I believe they are from a 63 futura.

Let me know if that is what you are looking for.

Nathan

I just wanted to post in this category so I would be the last poster in all the major categories! I love it when I do that.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"