Thread: Shift collar needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can donate $68.25 to the club, which is the average price I saved you...

Just kidding...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

just tried p.m.ing you and it bounced back as undeliverable???

I'll try again

Nathan

Roger,
    only becasue you can't recieve instant messages or Private messages..

I'll post my info out here on the web for everyone to see.. just kidding don't really care..
    Last edited by Nathan289; June 30th, 2008 at 11:48 AM.

Patrick sent me a PM last night and I got it... but couldn't reply to it. I'm not sure what is going one there. Anyway, I have the address written down now, so if you want to edit it out of your post so fewer millions on the WWW can mail you things, go for it.

Also, I found the parts this morning before heading off to work, and it all came rushing back to me that it had apparently been replaced, I guess, just before I bought the car. So it has maybe about 5 years of non daily-driver use on it. It's not even painted yet. You see a little elongation of the holes, but nothing bad at all. I don't know why they made it out of zinc, since that's much softer than aluminum, but you can tell that holes elongate due to just being pushed against -- not due to wear.

I'll go down and bead blast it so it'll be all ready to paint when you get it. I'm going to send you down the shift lever, insulator, and pin as well, since I'll never need them. Should be there in a couple days.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"