Thread: Eight-Track Attack!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wouldn't mind some Johnny Cash though..

Kenny what you have to do is buy an casette tape to 8 track adapter then buy an I pod to cassette adapter and then you can have a stereo that plays you ipod..

there is a U tube video of some kid showing you how to make your I pod work..

I've spent sometime googling 8 track..

there is a guy on e-bay selling his collection of 400o tapes and he's got some reallt rare stuff.. like Def Lepard Pyromania.. that woulda been a neat one to have..

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    Kenny what you have to do is buy an casette tape to 8 track adapter then buy an I pod to cassette adapter and then you can have a stereo that plays you ipod..
    Nathan
    I'm sure the audio quality would be great too. Something along the lines of tin cans and string.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

should i start a new topic to talk about the 1939 Philco Am radio that the wife bought and we fixed up so now we have this cool old radio that only gets talk radio until they switch to digital like the tv..

Nathan

I think we should just make a Nathan289 only forum where you can post anything you like just so you can pass me up in the ratings!

(Nathan )
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"