Thread: just an invite :)

just an invite :)

now even tho I personally couldnt make it to the Regionals...
    I would feel bad if i didnt throw out a invite to you guys to come up to our lil shindig !.
    ..and just so you know...its about 15 minutes from the USA/CAN truck crossing...or Peace Arch crossing...and about 18 minutes from the Lynden crossing

I dont know how you spend your holiday monday...but for years this is how i've spent mine..

just be a little clearer then the flyer...there are a bunch of classes !!
    but for Falcon/Fairlane/Comet there are the following
    IE; best 60-63, best 64-65, best 66-69, best convert (all years)
    (next year there will be a wagon class)

We'd love to have you

"Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Well... after my white knuckle drive back up from Oregon a week ago, I'm thinking about staying a little closer to home myself... though I would love to go up there too! But you'll need to take some pictures and post them in our newly added galleries for those of us who can't make it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"