Bruce From Col River Falcons Here
    I'm Throwing Out A Challenge
    We Should Work Together To Put On A Show Next Summer
    Mini-regional? Somewhere Between Seattle And Portland
    Now Is The Time To Think About It While There's Lots Of Time
    To Plan.lets Hear Your Ideas
    Raptor

Hey Bruce,

Thanks for getting the discussion going. I would be willing to help out for sure. As long as we keep it mini! We're still trying to build our funds up out of the red but maybe we could do a picnic? Entrants could pay a small fee to cover hot dogs and hamburgers and anything else like drinks, chips, salads, etc. would be BYO.

And we need to find a cool location...somewhere in the center...like maybe Centralia? Anyone know of any nice parks around there?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny, Bruce, and Roger

I'd be all for it and helping out if I could.

I'd also like to talk about maybe starting the Rainier chapter East, now that we seem to have been oked by the FCA..

I'm meeting more and more new falcon owners over here in the Spokane area.. this winter may be the time to get something rolling..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Bruce, I'm with Kenny on this... but would rather it be a true potluck affair. We no doubt could make a day of it at a local park as well and not have to worry about reserving space at a fee. But these are all details we can discuss over the coming months. I think it would be a great annual event in fact.

I think we can use all the help we can get, so as always, thanks Nathan for your instant willingness to offer it. We'll certainly be discussing R.F.E. in our next meeting. Keep up the great effort!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'd love to have a get together at the XXX rootbeer.
    Although its a long hual for me. I have never been there but have been at the Shell gas station right next to it.
    I hear they have a cool all ford show..

How about a get together at Full Sail Brewery in Hood River?? Sorry I made a "Pitstop" on my way back from Salem.. The wife said she had to pee. made 4 rights and hmm not a gas station, but i think they'll have a potty.. I came home with 2 cases..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

waaaaay back in the day
    the Wash chapter used to have a show/shine in a park in Everett that us Canuks always went to .

Wish I could recall the name..but it was loooong time ago

"Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

I think Everett is hardly very far North for you Canuks unless that Washington Chapter was in Portland, OR. They obviously didn't split the difference if they were in Seattle.

If we're to split the difference between Oregon and Canada and have both ends meet somewhere in the middle -- heck we can have it at my house. Maybe not. Could get maybe 4 cars here.

We'll really have to look at all who might want to attend and try to be fair to all we can. So get the word out to your local members and see how many from where might want to do this and we'll all try and come up with a place.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"