Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bickford Ford Show

Quote Originally Posted by pbrown View Post
    I remember a couple years ago when John talked everyone in the Skarf show and then he didn't come.
    Well, I'm sure we all have run into a situation where we intend to come to a show and something comes up. It might have been (as with a very recent show that comes to mind ) where a person "couldn't come" rather than "didn't come." You still go and have fun and let everyone know to beware... there are Falcons about; terrorizing the pavement!

To the best of my knowledge I'll be there, but my boss is hinting about a show in Oregon () I may have to go to. I'm trying my best to finagle my way around this since I have to go to Vegas for work the next week as well.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Is this a show where we just show up, or do we need to pre-register or call in or something?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Hi gary....it's a just go and show, no pre.reg. it's a nice show lots of cars and all the hot dogs you can eat ,plus door prizes,no less............see ya there.....jh

When?

What time should I show up?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Duh

I just re-read your first post, John. Says right there: 10:00 - 2:00.

Duh.

See y'all around 10:00!
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

I've shown up around 9:30 before and they were filling in nicely then. They have lots of room, so 10 is fine.

Still getting mixed messages from work about having to go to Oregon. A big part of me wanted to call a meeting for afterwards, but this indecision from my boss is making it tough. So, anyone checking this know that before too long we'll have to have a meeting. It's been a while.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Well things don't look to shiny for tomorrow! oh well, a wet car will dry

I'll probably be a no show if it's still raining in the morning. I'm guessing it's close to an hour drive for me one way. And it doesn't look like I'll get a chance to give it a good wash and vacuum today if this keeps up. That would mean just spraying it off at the car wash in the morning. Daily drivers get pretty dirty over a couple of weeks.

Excuses, excuses. I need a car port!! They should be mandatory building code in this neck of the woods...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

From KOMO weather:

Sunday we stay mostly cloudy, but the showers should taper off a bit in the afternoon. Highs will say in the low 60s.

I'll be there, rain or shine!!
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

So bring a umbrella, hot coffee,heavy coat and a hand warmer..don't forget the rags and wax for when the sun comes out...see ya there..jh

I'm packn' up and heading out there. Heck if it's just me, Gary and John, we'll be walking away with a lot of door prizes and awards!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"