I guess I did not realize the card board lol. But it is a 289 out of a 67 fairline I think my dad said. There are traction bars on it also. With the four speed tranny. It has been sitting for a while now but it will be going back into the garage before snow flys.

I plan on getting it running through the winter here and drive it for a season or two then start to slowly restore her. All it needs right now is a new Carb, and a battery but I am going to put an electronic fuel pump on it instead of the mechanical one. When my dad had it, he had a guy paint it had to been about ten years ago now or so. The guy must of just painted right over the old paint with out sanding or anything not even primer. First time my dad put fuel in the tank some spilled down the side of the truck and it just ate away the paint. The interior does need some help and I have some good Ideas I think anyway.

But yeah I think it will be fun to own this truck. I am never going to sell it because it was my dad's and all so there will be some custom work done mostly on the inside of the truck. In the bed of the truck there are some holes where the first owner cut for speakers and lights and other stuff for down at the beach. But I will defently check out where you are talking about because I want this truck to last forever I would like to pass it down one day to my kids also.