View Poll Results: What day(s) are best for you? (you may choose more than one)

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

2 13.33%
  • Tuesday

8 53.33%
  • Wednesday

11 73.33%
  • Thursday

3 20.00%
  • Friday

5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monthly Club Meetings

Roger,

I can send out the email to all FalconForum subscribers. Can you shoot me an email (or PM) that I can copy/paste with all the details? Thanks!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny-

Sent you an email to redfalken.com.

Thanks-

Roger
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Got it Roger...and it's been sent out. See you all there!

Hey Pat! I'm going to pick up Jeff on the way down. Do you want to carpool?
    Last edited by redfalken; November 12th, 2008 at 08:11 PM.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I should be able to make this one - it's been a long time! I've also got something I've been wanting to donate for the next raffle that I'll bring. Which car I drive depends on the weather....
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Thor -- It'll be good to see you there.

Hey, if anyone else has things they think would make good things to raffle off, this is one way we help pay (back) the bills we owe. I'm bringing a couple things as well. I don't want us to carry a deficit into the next year if we can help it.

Thanks!

Roger
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'll be bringing 5 t-shirts (XL) from the FCA Pacific Regional in Salem. And a pound of coffee for the caffeine addicts!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

A whole pound, Kenny? We'll be up all night! If you still have it (I've been busy, sorry I haven't stopped by) please bring that book too - I'm almost done with the one I'm on and all of my stuff's in storage.

-T
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    ...If you still have it (I've been busy, sorry I haven't stopped by) please bring that book too...
    It's already on my "things to bring" pile! See you there!

I've been seeing the Round Table "Pepperoni Artisan" commercials and I haven't had pizza in awhile. Looks pretty tasty!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

As Homer says... Ummm Pizza (or was that Ummm Donuts)

Kenny, add to your pile a CD-ROM with the highest res logo you have, can you?

I see raffle tickets in the bin too and I've got a few things to raffle off.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"