Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Very nice.
    thanx Jeff
    just alil background on her for ya
    I've had it for 25 years..bought it off my friend..he was the 2nd owner..
    she only has 60,000 on her...mostly cuz...its been in the garage for 10+ years.
    ..fresh body n paint..and all the cool parts to put it back together..if i ever find the time...all the other wagons keep me pretty busy
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Keep your eyes open 'round your parts for a cleanish roundbody two-door wagon. When I find one I'll be parting with my '63 Convertible to make room for it. I've have my convertible since 1991, not quite as long as you have had your wagon. I am the second owner. I love the convertible but a wagon woudl turn my hobby into a family affair (two kids 3 and 7) and allow more time and money to be spent on the car.

As you (and all of us) know, it's hard to find the time to focus on one project. There are so many cool things to get your hands dirty with; woodworking, home remodel, motorcycles, art projects...

Everett's A Long Haul For Those Of Us Down South

How About Centralia? There's A Big Park Right On I-5
    I Think Its Called Fort Borst Park, Looks Plenty Big Enough
    And Lots Of Other Things To Do.
    Raptor

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Keep your eyes open 'round your parts for a cleanish roundbody two-door wagon. When I find one I'll be parting with my '63 Convertible to make room for it. I've have my convertible since 1991, not quite as long as you have had your wagon. I am the second owner. I love the convertible but a wagon woudl turn my hobby into a family affair (two kids 3 and 7) and allow more time and money to be spent on the car.

As you (and all of us) know, it's hard to find the time to focus on one project. There are so many cool things to get your hands dirty with; woodworking, home remodel, motorcycles, art projects...
    Jeff...if i could find another up here...it would be in my yard!!
    I luv ya man...but theres a line
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Bruce, that sounds good to me, but we ought to consider all who might come in making the final location decision. Perhaps we out to start a thread being more specific about the event (Challenge isn't specific) and then get some people to commit. I for one would hope to get more than 2 of us in the SEA/TAC area to come. 3 at least!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"