Thread: Introducing myself

Introducing myself

A member left a Rainier Chapter card on my windshield when my red '65 HT was parked across from the Tractor Tavern in Ballard.

The car is a complete resto-mod down to bare metal throughout. It has an RRS front end with power steering, a Ford Racing 320hp 302 engine, Lentech AOD transmission, and interior by Cedardale in Mt. Vernon.

My 2nd '65 HT is tropical turquoise with Wimpleton white vinyl top, stock 2-tone turquoise interior, front disc brakes, Flaming River quick-steer power steering, stock '89 Mustang 5.0 HO engine, and stock AOD transmission. My wife requests I sell this car to make room for her own in our garage.

Jay B

Welcome Jay ..it sounds like you have some nice falcons, did you put in the rrs front end? and how does it drive and ride? I'am thinking of that for my 63 ....john h

Welcome aboard Jay. I to am planning on an RRS steering assembly. I'll be ordering mine in a few weeks. I have a KRC steering pump on the way now.

Post some photos of your car. We'd love to see it.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Hey Jay,

Hope all is well with you and it's good to see you stumbled onto the site... though Ballard's a long way from up north where you live. It was probably Kenny or Patrick who carded you, since they live in Ballard.

I remember last time we talked (when you in my office about your CT) that you were going to sell your other car. Still no bites, huh? Well, maybe after all this election stuff is over and people start to settle down again it'll happen. Feel free to post some pictures of it in our "advertising your car" section below. Who knows who'll wander through.

Be sure to hang around. We'd love to have your input on all things Falcon.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; November 4th, 2008 at 07:36 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Welcome Jay! I think that was me who stuck the card on your car. On 9/17 I was at the Tractor to see Slaid Cleaves (great show) and noticed your ride on a smoke break.

Glad to see those things work!! Hope to see you around.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hi patrick.. Who are you ordering your rack & pinion from?... RRS direct or one of their other sellers.. do they have a manual r&p...thanks john h

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    Hi patrick.. Who are you ordering your rack & pinion from?... RRS direct or one of their other sellers.. do they have a manual r&p...thanks john h
    I plan to order direct. I don't know if they have a manual rack.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Welcome Jay! Sounds like a nice bird! Lets see some pictures when you get a chance! Al
    63 1/2 Sprint

welcome from the North Jay
    look forward to some pics
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

i'm new here

hello. i have a 1961 ranchero. stripping it for paint at the moment. can't wait to get him (pancho) on the road for summer (i'm in new zealand). cool. i belong to the ranchero.us site too. hope this is as much fun see ya round

Left or right hand drive car? Post some pictures if you can.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"