Thread: Comcast Voice

Comcast Voice

Is anyone using Comcast's voice service? How do you like it?

I'm shopping for a faster Internet provider and am thinking about bundling voice in to save a few bucks.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I have Comcast telephone, cable and high speed internet. Most of the time things are fine but Comcast shuts off the phone when ever they decide to do repairs, upgrades and the like. We have had up to 3 hours of no phone service (seems to happen at least 3 times a month).
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've never had any problems with any of the services.
    I did have a cable box quit working and an 19 month old broke a remote. I just take them to the local comcast office and get replacements..

Comcast does all their updates here in Spokane around 2 am so no phone service usually isnt a problem..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Next to my mortgage, I pay Comcast the most. But they have fast Internet and lots on HDTV, but I only use my cell phone for a phone, so can't help you there.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"