Thread: Tech Day this Saturday Jan. 10th

Tech Day this Saturday Jan. 10th

Just a reminder that this Saturday is the tech day we established to help Jerry Kirby on his '65, so he'll be posting the location and how soon we can arrive. He was going to supply filet mignon for lunch. Or maybe that was burgers.

If any want to commute there, 'fess up soon so we can arrange that.

Thanks!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I am eagerly awaiting your arrival. My address is:
    21117 47th Ave. E.
    Spanaway, Wa. 98387
    Phone no. 253-847-1564

I live in Fairway Estates. It is gated but the gate will be open. Take a left as you come in and we are on the left about a block or so up. Large green house.

As far as arriving, anytime after 7:30 AM would be OK. Will have coffee on and pastries in the warming oven. I tried to get the Metro Grill to cater lunch however they declined said something about not going out of state. I was fortunate enough however to get Burger King at the last minute. Wasn't that a stroke of luck?

I would like a head count on who is coming as we have occupancy regulations here of not over 150 guests. And there is only room to park about 15 or 20 cars. Actually the real reason is I need to know how many cases of beer to buy. Thanks in advance.

Jerry Kirby
    65 Futura

Roger, I am up for going to the tech day this Saturday. I am also willing to drive, if you don't mind being seen in an Exploder. I don't know any other way to contact you, so if you'd like, I'll post my fone number here.
    Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Jerry,

I hope that more than just I put this on my calendar after our last meeting. Fingers crossed. Gene, sent you a PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Sorry Jerry

Well... we managed a whopping 3 people to show up and help Jerry. Those who did come were:

Gene Smith (Smithkid)
    John Henry (FalconCobra)
    me (me)
    Jerry Kirby and his son Art.

Whoo-hoo.

Despite the lack of people we managed to roll the rear fenders to provide the clearance he needed for his tires; re-route the emergency brake cable (under, rather than over the driveline); assemble the heater box (didn't get it installed though); installed one piece of windshield trim; two door panels in the back; and installed the back seats.

We just couldn't get more done due to lack of people. Thanks.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"