Thread: 1964 Sprint

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1964 Sprint

I just accuired this little gem. its the same car i used to drive in high school. i will prob be here alot now looking for help and ideas.
    Shes a little rough but i promise it will change soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a nice solid foundation to start on. What is the little yellow car I can just see in the background?

Jerry,
    I am having deja vu all over again. Looks like my '65 did 3 years ago. At least you have got some body work done. Keep us informed on how you are progressing. You will find this group very helpful.

Jerry Kirby
    '65

Welcome and good luck on the project!!
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Ah... piece of cake!

Wish I could find the car I drove in High-School, but no doubt it got crushed or something after I moved up here. Sold it (62 Futura) in '79.

Do yourself a favor and strip it of everything and clean-clean-clean, seal, prime, paint and then reassemble. Nothing worse than stepping over stuff already done to do something else later on. Good luck!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"