Thread: Gathering at Elhot Metal Fab

Gathering at Elhot Metal Fab

You are invited to an informal gathering at Elliot's shop to see the Falcon work in progress. I am having some custom metal fabrication done, rust repair, straiten a couple of panels, and other fun stuff. This is an opportunity to get some ideas for your own project. It's a rare oportunity to see finished welding of this quality. You don't want to miss it.

We are meeting at Elhot Metal Fab in the Capital Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Parking can be hard but its free on Sunday and some cars can be parked in the shop. The address is 1528 12th Ave Seattle WA 98122. Click here for map.

The meeting time is January 28th at 11:00 AM and will last for about two hours. We will find a local restaurant/pub for lunch after the event.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Dan Guest
    Thanks for the invite. I am planning to be there. Can I bring along a fellow car nut?

Dano

No problem. Anyone's welcome!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I'll be there.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Cool First time on the site since 12.16! oops...

Allie and I will be there. If there is ANY sun... the top will be down!

I wanted to thank Elliot for the hospitality and the great tour. It is always a pleasure to see the other projects he has going.

Three cheers for Elliot! Maybe if I see enough body work being done I'll get the confidence to try it someday. It was great to see everyone again and that lunch kept me full all day.

I went outside to see if anyone was looking for the shop and a blue `64 or `65 Ranchero drove by. I tried to wave them down but they just smiled and waved back. They probably thought I REALLY liked old cars.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)