Thread: Uptown Car Show, Gig Harbor, May 30th

Uptown Car Show, Gig Harbor, May 30th

I forgot to mention this email at the meeting yesterday. Here's some info on a car show in Gig Harbor. Don't know anything about it but if you do, let us know.

Hi Kenny,

Did you receive the invitation for your club to attend the Uptown Car Show (Gig Harbor, May 30th) www.UptownCarShow.com.

I saw an email today that you guys were meeting on Wednesday to discuss events and the calendar.

Can I get you to please put in a good word for this great car show?

The car show is at Uptown Gig Harbor, a trendy new center, with lots to do (besides see the great cars). We’ll have food (breakfast and lunch available), music and prizes. 100% of the registration goes directly to the Susan G Komen for the Cure.

We’d love to see a good turnout of Falcons and Rancheros. And Gig Harbor is a nice drive.

Show hours are 10 am to 4 pm. We’ll start staging cars at 8 am.

We plan on 120+ cars, but can grow! There’s another large area that can stage 220 cars (parked every 12 feet).

As I mentioned, there’s lots to do in Uptown Gig Harbor, see the list on the www.UptownCarShow.com website. So this is a great event for the family.

You can call me with questions, 253 534 9600.

Please let me know if there is interest.

Many thanks for your help in supporting this great cause and the Uptown Car Show.

Please visit The 3 Day Walk for the Susan G Komen for The Cure -- check my progress and thank you for your Support!

Dorothy Brinz
    (253) 534-9600

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Sounds like a neat show..

too bad its too far away for me..

I don't have any shows till late April..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*