Thread: Membership Cards & Newsletter

Membership Cards & Newsletter

Hi Everyone,

I finally have membership cards in the mail to all members in good standing! Sorry for the delay but they did turn out pretty nice if I do say so myself. They are laminated with a full color logo. Look for them in the mail in the next few days. If you are a paid member and it doesn't show up, please email webmaster@rainierfalcons.com.

I'm also finishing up the next newsletter and should have it mailed by the middle of next week. There's a special full-color centerspread with lots of photos from the recent Regional in Salem. The newsletter is available only to paid members.

If you haven't joined the club yet, we hope you'll show your support and become a part of our organization. We not only need the money to keep things rolling and grow but we need your help to keep this club healthy so we encourage you to get involved. We are currently saving up to have some full-color window decals printed with the club logo so the sooner we get the funds, the sooner we get the decals.

Membership fees are due in October so if you need to renew, click on the "How to Join" link on the homepage and use PayPal or send it via the mail to the address on the application. If you paid in August you are good for the next year although we never turn down donations!

Thanks to all of you for your support!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny....I did pay a couple of months ago so I don't know if I need to pay again in October...not a big deal either way but...is there some place I can go to see if I'm up to date or not? That way I can look now and then as a reminder to pay when I'm supposed to.
    I also just realized there are "invite to join" cards...dang it...the past few times I've been to the Covington cruise in there were falcons plus a coupld local. I now have the cards and will try and get them into the hands of falcon owners....but most of the shows are over....

Hal

Hi Hal,

You paid around the middle of July. I don't think yours was prorated so if you want you're good for next year. Of course we never turn down a donation!

This is our first year of taking dues so we still need to work out a few kinks. There's not really a place to go to get your membership info but that's a good idea.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    There's not really a place to go to get your membership info but that's a good idea.
    Sure there is. Click on My Menbership from the home page. It shows the join date and when membership will expire.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

OK guys. Another newsletter is done and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow. Only way to get yours is to be a paying member (hint, hint).

And I'm working on window decals but we'll need to get the funds up first. All we need are 5 new members and 15 or 20 renewals and we'll have plenty!

Just click here --> http://www.rainierfalcons.com/index.php?page=join

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

I just received my Membership Card in the mail. It's pretty classy. Laminated and in full color, it is beautiful. It's a shame to hide it in my wallet. I think I'll punch it and hang it from my rearview.

Nice work Kenny.

I just got mine as well. It's nicer than the one I got from the FCA - nice job Kenny.

Now I ask you, where else can you get such things as nice as that?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"