Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monroe Swap Meet

Roger,

All my stuff will fit in Jeff's car so we'll bring it with us and get there first thing Sat. am. to arrange things. Mostly small parts. That would be easier then trying to drop them off with you.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything else. I'll bring the usual club recruitment things.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hi Kenny, Unless Pat is coming with us (he is welcome) can you pick up the banner?

Roger, what time should Kenny and I arrive to man the booth on Saturday?

Do we have anyone on Sunday? Do you feel you have enough help Friday? Kenny and I can't get off work that day but thought I should start the schedule conversation.

I'll be hauling all the big stuff on Friday and getting the tent setup and stuff like that.

Saturday setup is "I think" 7AM to 9AM on Saturday morning for last minute things. You can bring what you want to bring then. If it's a carload of things you'll be able to drive in on Saturday, but you'll have to get the placard from me to do that. Either of you can call me when you get there and I can bring it out to you.

Gene Smith is dropping some things off at my house tomorrow (Wednesday) as I'll be home all day getting Fios installed (adios Comcast) It's stuff he had and stuff he picked up from Nathan on the East side.

Actually, I think Gene and John are going to be available on Friday and my friend Bill will likely be bringing out a couple things. We may have a full lot! We can talk schedule more at the meeting next week as well. I'll send out a reminder of that tomorrow as I test my new Internet speed.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Umm, isn't the next meeting scheduled the Wednesday AFTER the meeting? We had decided to keep it the third Wednesday to keep consistent.

Keep what ever doesnt sell.. Or sell my stuff cheap to get it gone I sure dont need it back..

Roger you can have your shift collar back.. its now blue but it was gently used..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Hi Kenny, Unless Pat is coming with us (he is welcome) can you pick up the banner?
    I'll go with you guys on Saturday.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Umm, isn't the next meeting scheduled the Wednesday AFTER the meeting? We had decided to keep it the third Wednesday to keep consistent.
    Yeah - What was I thinking! Obviously I wasn't -- So yes, the meeting is on the 20th not the 13th.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Swap Meet Details

So at this point there's going to be a lot of parts there. Jay Baker is bringing a huge supply of items as are a few others. So the best I can say to do at this point is to get there on Friday myself and get my stuff out and anybody else who can show up on Friday can off-load as well. You Saturday folks got to be there pretty early.

I checked tonight to be sure what the setup times are and they are as follows:

Fri 12PM to 9PM
    Sat 5AM to 7AM
    Sun 7AM to 8AM

Show times are:

Sat 8AM to 5PM
    Sun 9AM to 2PM

Our space at the meet is Area 31 Stall 13

I'm not sure how much space I'll have left on the truck when I put what I have here already, but we have only one dash placard, so I think we should just span out the times and when one vehicle is off-loaded, then the next vehicle can drive it. Anybody driving part there should call me to arrange this. PM me if you need my number.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"