Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monroe Swap Meet

swap meet

I found this map on the ford v8 club page.
    http://www.efv8psrg.org/swapmeet/swpmap.pdf

Perfect. Thanks for the link. Looks like we can catch them on their way out and in...

Yeah -- right up in front. Too bad they're going to make me wind through all the other spaces from the back-forty forward to get back up to the front.

One good thing -- the truck from work was delivered today after its $600 tune-up. Probably some plugs and a cap and adjust the timing. I have to look at what they did for that.

Anyway, I'll be able to bring all I have here in one trip -- which is good. Plan to be there by about 1 PM or thereabouts. And then again at about 7 AM Saturday.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Nice turnout today at the meet. We had a pretty fun day of it. Thanks to all of you who made it out to help and donate parts -- and hope all that couldn't make it are doing well. Weather was perfect and I hope it's as nice tomorrow!

We did well selling things too and made more than enough to pay for the space and cushion the bank account so we can do some things as a club. The final tally will be presented at the next meeting, Wednesday next week.

Cheers!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Tip for the swap meet next spring... "sunscreen". Even my hair hurts.

Ditto...it was nice to just hang around taking it easy. We passed out a lot of cards and got some great exposure for the club. Hope to see lots of new faces this summer along with the usual.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Tip for the swap meet next spring... "sunscreen". Even my hair hurts.
    Try three days without it! Stupid me. I'm a tomato.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"