Thread: April Meeting

April Meeting

Hey guys, I somehow got the calendar off by a week (5 Wednesdays this month), so I have to postpone the meeting this month one week to the 22nd... if that works for everyone. Let me know.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Works for me. I didn't even realize it had snuck up so fast. Have you figured out the email announcement function yet in the admin panel?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Okay! I probably wouldn't have showed up tomorrow anyway....
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

22nd it is. see you there.

Oops...I guess it doesn't work for me but maybe someone can take notes. I meet up with a friend a few times a year and forgot we're seeing a show at the Tractor on Weds.

I'm going to wrap up the newsletter this weekend so if anyone has a contribution, send it my way by Saturday morning. We're switching to PDF only via email to save money so I will send it out on Monday.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Is there any way you could send an email to me when you change the date of a scheduled meeting? I have to come a long way for the meetings. Jay Baker

Sorry Jay, I've been up to my eyeballs at work and the time/date just caught me by surprise.

If you actually drove down and we we're not there, let me know and I'll make it up to you somehow. Buy you dinner or give you something for your CompuTrainer or whatever.

On that note I'm still trying to get a handle on the bulk email thing to mail to everyone on the forum -- told Kenny I would -- but when I went there it was not as clear as I expected. But from now on I will be sending a notice a good week before the meeting -- except for this one. This one the meeting is next Wednesday, the 22nd, BurgerMaster.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"