Thread: Beloved Frontenac for sale

Beloved Frontenac for sale

Hello, fellow Falcon lovers;

I have come to a point at which I need to sell by beloved 1960 Frontenac.
    It has under 50,000 original miles on its original engine. Everything is original except for some minor new/rebuilt parts. Has been in a garage since I bought her (from a Canadian Mountie in Calgary, Alberta in 2000), and was garaged during her entire life (I was told) in Calgary. The body is in great shape, with a couple of small depressions (sides of the roof and one on the hood). Color is robin's egg blue (was stripped and repainted in Calgary by the Mountie). Have original purchase paperwork from 1960. Was tooling around town in it and commuting to work in it for around 5 years (she doesn't like to go over 45 mph) getting lots of attention, but haven't had the opportunity the last three years due to a longer commute to work.

Have the original beautiful maple leaf hubcaps, but use a set of Ford hubcaps when driving around (those maple leaf hubcaps would be very hard to replace.)

Was running fine when I last drove it two years ago, except for some carb-tuning that needs to be done.

Exhaust manifold has been cracked since I bought her, and will eventually need to be replaced.

Since I really don't want to sell her, I'm really looking for a person who will appreciate her for who she is.

Email me if you are interested and I'll get some photos to you.

Susan

Unregistered Guest

Fontenac

Hello Susan:

Doug here from the Ontario Chapter. What model and style is it and how much?

dougclare@sympatico.ca

Thanks Doug

... and here is an extra set of Frontiac hubcaps for the buyer.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1074264452.html

$150 for the set of four. Sacramento, CA

They have been kicking around on Craigslist for several months and the price has not gone down any.

Frontenac

To Doug in Ontario;

Hi, Doug;

It is a 1960 Frontenac, four door, three speed, 144cu engine.

My starting price is $5000.00, but I'm very open to negotiate. To tell you the truth, the price is going to depend more upon the buyer than anything else. I'm just starting to look for somebody I want to own it and will set a price once I get to know the prospective buyer.

Thanks for your question,

Susan

Hi

Have you sold your frontenac yet? If not, I would like to receive photos.

If it is the three speed, it is the standard transmission, right?