Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Hello to all. My wife is roundbodyred, and I consider myself the fortunate live-in mechanic.
    We are stepping out of our procrastination phase in to the participation phase at present.
    last year (2008) at the All Ford show in Belevue we had met several of the members, and enjoyed chatting with them. I would show off, and name a few but the over 50 memory thing is very real
    We are looking forward to hanging out. More to follow, enjoy the SUN

Paully

Paully,

Welcome to the site. The ford Picnic is next weekend. Come by and visit. Bring the car if it's road worthy.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Paully- Welcome aboard.

I'm like you and would try to remember people and names after a year, but like I like to say... my memory is the first thing to go when you get older... and I can't remember what the second thing is.

Hope you can stop by the show again or maybe come to the next meeting and bring the car too!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

First thing, is it saturday? Secound at present the poor girl is haveing a brake update and front suspension freshen-up. All new parts, hit a snag with the lower control arm's.
    She is a 62, but a late 61 production date so the the ball joints in the lower arm's are smaller than the listed 62 part. If you know where to get the control arm's with smaller taper studs, the info woud be much appriciated. We are at an impass until we locate the correct part. I tried to post this info on the tech page, no worky for me. Iam sure it was operator error.
    Thanks for the invite, more later Paully

You have an extra day to locate the parts and get it on the road. The show is on Sunday, June 7th.

Just checked the Dearborn Classics catalog and they have ball joints listed, but not the lower control arms with ball joints. Before 10/15/1961 they are $139.95 each! After that date they are $79.95 each!

Made of titanium or unobtainium too, no doubt.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"