Well, it seems as if my plan too replace the 200ci 6 with a 289 and C4 trans has now become a full fledged restoration. After pulling the motor/trans, front fenders (I had heard that was a good candidate for rust damage), gas tank (I was going to go ahead and undercoat it while I was at it), and pulling the seat and carpet (hey, might as well put new carpet in while I'm at it). I took a good look at how far I had come, and the rust damage I had found, and made the decision to go ahead and finish stripping it down, have it soda blasted and do it right. I have also decided that a rotisserie is in order, as I am just too far past 20 to be crawling around under a car. I am looking at purchasing an Auto-twirler, more so because of the 3 companies I e-mailed for a quote, they were the only ones to send a reply by a real human, and not a system generated reply. However, this is not set in stone (purchasing from auto-twirler, the rotisserie is set) and I am open to any suggestions.
Some of the questions/concerns I have right now:
How do I remove the bezels for the lights/ignition/etc so i can finish remove the wiring harness?
What are my options as far as a steering column goes? I would like to get rid of the self impaler that's in there now.
Well, that's all I can come up with for now. But I am sure I will have more as this progresses.
I am down here in PDX, but if anyone wants to come down for a Saturday and have some fun, just send me an e-mail.

Thanks and I will see y'all at the next chapter meeting!