Thread: New Falcon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Falcon

I sold my blue hot rod falcon convertible a few weeks ago and have been on the hunt for a nice 65 Convertible cruiser....found one and bought it....that is the good news....unfortunately it is in Staten Island New York so it will take a little time to get here. The seller is a long time collector who has been selling off his collection due to health problems. It has air conditioning, cruise control, power rack and pinion, 3 speed auto with overdrive, bucket seats etc...a new top and new paint. I think we will be quite happy with it. I just hope we can get it here while the weather is still nice...seems like almost everyday since I sold mine it has been convertible weather. I have attached a couple of pictures...hopefully I have sized them correctly.
    Hal

Try again....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice. I see the FCA sticker in the window... that is a good sign.

Nice Ride

Very nice Hal. Cant wait to see more pics
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Very nice! And dual spotlights too...you could take that thing deer hunting some night!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hal that is a hung dinger. I can't wait to see it. Let us know when the boat docks. Anxious to see how they did the power r @ p.

Jerry Kirby