Thread: Club meeting - August 19th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Club meeting - August 19th

More Pics from Hot August Nights. Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days!

Looks like it was lots of fun. One of these days would love to be able to do that.

We had a good meeting tonight -- sort of an inpromptu sort for a change. I think the 5 of us that made it may have changed the entire direction of the club. We've decided to head Westward.

We also met a new Falcon owner - Andy - who was out in the parking lot when we were leaving. Got there a bit late. He has a pretty nice t-bird roofline round body with a full mid-80's drivetrain setup as a two seater. Hope to see more of it in better light. Lots of good ideas implemented in his car.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; August 19th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Alas...
    I could not make it to the meeting... again. Pat suggested I bring my new aluminum head if it arrived in time. It did, I have it, but I was committed to other activities for the evening.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

H.a.n. 2009

Off topic from the original purpose of this thread, but I was at Hot August Nights too this year. It was excellent, and I'm already planning to save up so I can do it again in a few years. I drove down in a caravan of 4 cars total - my Cougar, and my buddies in a 66 Chevelle, 68 Camaro, and 67 Mustang Fastback. Maybe I'll have the Comet ready to go for the next trip to Reno, although it's been a great daily driver for the time being.

Last edited by cometcougar; September 3rd, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
    1960 Comet
    1967 Cougar XR7
    www.lattemom.typepad.com/cougar