Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Gardens Meeting

Didnt receive

Sorry didnt receive one. Am keeping my fingers crossed for the sun for the first half of the day on Sat
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I keep hearing talk of the "Pineapple Express" heading this way so if it's POURING rain tomorrow we may want to postpone the meeting. Check back here tomorrow morning after 9:30 if you want to see if the game's been called.

I'll be there regardless since it's just down the hill from my house and I always drive my Falcon in the rain but I can certainly understand those who don't like to drive in bad weather. I'm also planning on lunch at the Lock Spot for anyone interested.

My cell is 206 6*6*9_9.7.7.7 if anyone needs to contact me. Let's hope for a few hours of sun (or at least dry clouds).

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Rain?

They are saying the pineapples wont start falling till late afternoon. Hopin Harry is actually right this time.....lol

i am not going to be able to make it, gotta take the wife in to get her compass test for green river so she can get back to school

So far it looks like the weather is holding out so to all who can make it...come on down!

I'd bring that umbrella just in case...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Where did all the Rancheros come from?

Went to my first Rainier Falcon meeting..... Had a great time thanks Kenny and Paul. Nice meeting everyone. How bout those Rancheros.......lol

It did seem like a Ranchero meeting! I think we had 4 Rancheros and 2 Falcons. Had a great time meeting a few new people and I'm glad we only got a few sprinkles.

I also enjoyed chatting with everyone at lunch. I'll write up some minutes soon for the next newsletter and you can read all about it.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

any idea when the next one will be, it was a little short notice for me and the wife comes first, so if i plan ahead its all good

Sorry to have missed it guys, I was dead sick with Strep all week! Haven't seen you guys for a while now!

Coupe

Sorry I couldn't make it either. There were projects at home that HAD to be completed before the monsoon hit. Couldn't spare any of the morning...
    Any pics going to be posted?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Here a two pictures from Golden Gardens. I'm sure the weather scared most people away.

Here is one we all need to get on our personal calendars now:

All Ford Picnic @ Bellevue Community College
    6/3/2007
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice, i would have been the only late model bird there that woulda been uncomfortable

Dan from the Ranchero Enthusiast was there with his 66? Ranchero. For some reason he didn't park next to us... I think my rusty 1/4 panels scared him away.

Nice People

Yeah..... gonna have to rib Doug bout not pakin witth us.......that was a classic shot at the restaurant a parking lot full of Rancheros ..even if it was a small parking lot..still looked cool............. thanks again for the chat guys.....It was nice meeting you all