Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech Day -- Part Two -- September 19th

Quote Originally Posted by SmithKid View Post
    Someone left a step drill (3/16 - 1/2). Who belongs to it?
    That is probably mine. I'll look in my drill case. It could also be Rogers.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I didn't bring mine, so it must be yours Patrick.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Oh yea...Roger...I think I have your spark plug socket. Hope it's not your one and only!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I've got so many I wouldn't have known I was ever missing it -- and am not sure it's mine if I saw it. If it came out of my red toolbox that day, then it would be. No rush getting it back to me or anything.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Lost Ratchet

If you were at the last Tech Day, would you please check your toolbox to see if you have an extra 1/4" drive Craftsman ratchet? Mine is either lost or hiding from me. Thanks, Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Tech Day Part Two

I checked my tool bag and I didn't have a 1/4" ratchet. Sorry. Hope you find it.

I'll have a look in my tool box that I brought tomorrow. Since I own a least three of them, I'll know if I find a forth it's probably yours.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Test of my picture ID

Just testing to see if my picture is working

1965 Falcon Ranchero

I finally got my 65 falcon ranchero home from my brothers house from lacey. Just need to get the brakes bleed and i can finally come out to the meets and meet all you guys. I do have some extra parts ill be looking to get ride of but will post them another time, need to go thru what i have in my boxes. I seem to live really close to you. I would say a few blocks if that. Im over by Bobbies the hawaiian burger on Evergreen Way.

Maurice

Maurice,

We're all over the place here, but Gene, where this tech meeting was held, is in your neck of the woods. There are a few more of us more north than south. Our next tech day may get scheduled tomorrow, so hope you can make it to the meeting. If not, keep your eye out for an upcoming meeting.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"