I received this email a few days ago and wanted to pass it along to everyone. Until we host a regional up here, this is probably as close as we'll get to one. If you've never been, I would recommend it if you're looking to get away for a long weekend. It's probably 12+ hours to Sacramento if you drove non-stop so it's doable if you're up for a long day.

I am pleased to announce that the Sonoma County Falcons for Fun & River City Chapters will host the 2013 FCA Pacific Regional. The tentative date is Saturday, September 28th at the Marriot Hotel in Sacramento (Rancho Cordova). The Theme for the show will be the 50th Anniversary of the Ford Falcon Sprint (1963-2013).

We will soon have information available about a special Falcon Club rate at the Hotel. It will be really important for anybody staying at the Hotel to mention that they are with the Falcon event. We are required to meet a certain minimum of rooms, and we need to get credit for every room night reserved.

The event will begin on Friday afternoon (September 27th) with a cruise planned to a local attraction and restaurant. The main event will be held on Saturday with a show, swap, hospitality room, raffles, and an awards banquet to follow that evening. A no-host breakfast will be held Sunday morning...and then we'll head home.

I wish to thank the Sonoma County and River City Chapters for their willingness and hard work to host this year's show.

There will be much more information to follow, but I just want to get the tentative dates out to you. Sacramento is a is not quite in the middle of Seattle and Los Angeles, but it is close and we hope to see Falcons from all over the Pacific Region. Start your plans for a trip now and get it on the calendar.

Sincerely,
Al Aiello
FCA Pacific Regional Director