Thread: 2008 FCA Pacific Regional - 8/16 - Salem, OR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think it's all coming together but I've never done a car show so we shall see! This will be a small one so I'll just be there having fun and doing my best.

The awards are all finished. Pat is having a banner made for the club and putting together a list of things to bring and who's bringing them for the BBQ. I've got money from John G. in the club account and will bring the debit card and PIN to the show.

Enjoy the morning as we will get busy in the afternoon feeding the crew. I encourage anyone who can break loose at the last minute to drive down and help support your club. If you can't, please pay up and help support it (and this forum) with a paid membership. We can use the money and I'd like to get paid off myself for the seed money I've put in and I'd like to pay Pat back someday for the banner.

So join the club and participate if you can and this club will flourish. So far I have me, Pat, Roger, and our eastside member Nathan and his lovely wife showing up to represent. Am I missing anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)