Just walked in the door from my white-knuckle drive back from Oregon. Here's a small sampling of pictures from the Sunday after the Regional at Dearborn's All Ford Show at the Woodburn drags. It was hard to take a lot of pictures of both the drags and the cars, but I got some of the more unique cars.

If anyone wants a CD-r or two of the pictures I took, PM me and we'll work something out.

Overlooking a flock of Falcons. That's Kenny posing on the right.

Pretty famous car... and driver... Phil Bonner

Another cool 427 powered 'bolt

No question this is a Ford...

Nice to the last bolt...

This is Racer Dave just before he had to change his drawers. Skinny tires and lots of power made for a stadium full of gasps. Fortunately he was able to get it under control before putting it into the left wall.

Powell from Canada got a free run down the track in his very cool sedan. Ran a 14.37.

Would have loved to have seen this run, but there was a couple pretty fast wagons blowin' the doors off some cars.

There's a lot more than this, but as I said above I just got home. Unfortunately I had a bit of trouble with my wagon heading down to Grants Pass. I was barely able to pull any mountain pass at more than 45MPH without the car coughing and gasping. Not having any time or tools to speak of, I did some basic swapping out of fuel filter, then fuel pump, then on the way back found myself in a rest area in the middle of nowhere converting back to points and condenser (made it worse, so I converted back to Pertronix). Anyway, what should have been about a 7 hour drive took 12. Still think its fuel starvation, so will have to look at everything from the tank to the carb. It's certainly not living up to its "best 6 cylinder" reputation at the moment. Sigh...