Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LeMay collection tour being planned

I'll be there.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Easter weekend change of plans

Plans for my Easter weekend (22nd & 23rd)have changed and I will not be able to attend the LeMay tour as I had planned.
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tony Grillo called me yesterday to see how plans were going for the tour and I said it looks like we're going to have a pretty good turnout. He said the LeMay people are excited to have us and were really looking forward to it.

He told me the woman leading the tour is Kitty Hammer. Also, once you get to Marymount Academy you'll see a sign that says "Spana Park Senior Center" that is larger than the LeMay sign so keep an eye out for that as you arrive. He said once you turn in by the sign, turn to the right and you'll end up at LeMay.

I'll send out another email this Thursday as a last minute reminder to all and try to be as helpful as possible with directions, etc.

I will plan on arriving about 9:30 to greet people and we will start the tour promptly at 10:00 so get there at least 10 minutes early please. And please bring cash in the exact amount if at all possible. I don't know how they're set up for making change.

See you all next weekend!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

lemay tour

Unfortunatley I just found out that I can not come this sataurday, My son has a Football thing that he has to be at at 10 am in Bothell. Big bummer for me, I was looking forward to meeting some of you, see the collection and see some of your cars too! I am still working on trying to figure an alternative plan. If I can I will let you know
    Doug

and I must send 'apologies' too
    apparently all my folks do..."family stuff"

and I just purchased 3 more Falcons and have to move them this w/e!!

my bad....woulda been nice to meet you guys...again

Have fun!!!!
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

CmnThru to LeMay

My dad (Teen, yes Teen, Johnson) and I will see all y'all there. Dad is SO excited. He says my uncle sold LeMay a car or two in his day. Dad's been wanting to see this collection for a long time.

Linda
    (cmnthru)

It was nice too see you again Linda and meet your dad. Hope you had fun.

We got a great turnout. About 35 people total and lots of cool cars. If anyone got some really good photos, send the to webmaster@rainierfalcons.com and I'll make a page on the website. There will also be an article in the next newsletter so I'll need a few good ones. My favorite area was the big green barn with the `63 Futura convertible. Lots of really great cars in there. They don't open it up for regular tours so that was pretty cool!

Thanks to everyone for making it a success.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)