Thanks Kenny. Got them out tonight and in fact I've pulled every window out of the doors and the quarters, and all the interior trim and gutted the doors and quarters too. Going to replace all the weatherstipping and window channels and blast and repaint all the interior trim. I'm also going to repair and lubricate all the regulators.

Found the support between the upper drivers door (at the wing window/mirror area) broken apart at the edge where the brace meets the exterior painted area. Always notice that area could squeeze together if I tried. So I've got to somehow weld that back together without messing up the paint, if possible. Ah heck, might as well weld up the "extra" mirror holes too and just repaint the top section of the door... while I'm at it.

I guess I ought to start a thread of my own rather than hi-jack this one further... to show the process. Although to kill this thread with one more question: I assume the new panels go back in by setting the bottom in and try to bow it to get it back in? It's easy to bow by pulling, but to bow it and go back in is going to be tricky.

Can't wait!