Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
Neal, I've been watching these be installed for years and they're not beyond the capability of most a old car guy who can wrench I know. You also have YouTube University at your disposal. Or get a local Falcon member, like me, (but not me - a bit far to drive) who'd help you do it for the Falcon Member Discount. We're out there.
Thanks again, LuvaWagon.

I am just getting into the scene. I just submitted my application to the Falcon Club of USA the day I joined this forum.

I have yet to even pick up my Falcon. It's still snuggled away in the Sactown garage of the guy who rescued/built it with his dad. I have yet to even lay eyes on my future bride. Yes, I have simply bought my way in. Hopefully, the fact that I have lusted after a Falcon since I was a teen may procure me a little slack in that regard.

My brother in Klamath Falls is more of the wrencher in the family. I can do basic bolt on stuff (if I don't break anything, except my knuckles, in the process ), but Eric used to be a body man (now a fisheries biologist) and has restored a number of 1st-gen Cougars as well as 1st-gen Chevelles. He was the one who did my in-person inspection on the vehicle. As spray man by primary talent, I never heard him not find serious flaw in a paint job until now.

I am quite sure I will need someone with more experience than me to pull off this install as I am more of a cgi/multimedia guy. Hopefully, after I get the car back, I can ingratiate myself to the Utah classic muscle scene. Maybe their are even other Falcon Club members out here in Zion.

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post

And it wasn't Kindigit you got that estimate from, is it?
Nope, I've avoided Kindigit as they seem a tad too much about flash for me. I'd be afraid I wouldn't get my car back for years and then it'd come back all fugly.

This was a guy down in Provo. Only worked by the hour and told me to expect 65 billed shop hours plus hardware.

---