Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Classified > Parts Wanted

Old 10-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Dan

'65 grille

I have a very straight '65 futura wagon, at least it was 2 months ago. I had a mishap on I-5Everett on way home and now I need a new grille and front bumper. I do have possible '64 comet parts I can barter/$ with. Please contact me at Dano2006W@aol.com with info. on grille or bumper.
Thanx

Dano

comet bumper will fit but is wrong. I have one very straight shiney comet bumper to trade for falcon bumper

Last edited by Dan; 10-21-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Dan

"65 grille

I finally corect error in first thread

Last edited by Dan; 10-21-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Senior Forum User

Dan,
What comet stuff besides the bumper do you have? I'm looking for a hood and splash guard and maybe a grille and headlight trim if they are nice. I'm not ready to install the comet clip on on my falcon, though, so I can't give up my bumper yet!
Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch
Old 10-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Dan

Thor
The whole car is really very staight and with some rub compond and wax would probably shine up nicely. It is as near as I can tell original paint . It is a light blueish teal with few chips/minor surface scratches. I also considered putting whole front clip on my wagon (decided not to).
All front end is there and staight (both fenders, hood, grille, headlights, trim, bumper). Will you have a grille as well as bumper available when you make switch?('65 falcon).
Dan
Old 10-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Senior Forum User

Hi Dan,

I don't plan on doing the switch any tim soon as I'm busy and trying to move, and my paint is pretty nice (at least for an original!) but my bumper and grille (a '64) will be available then. What is your deadline again for selling this stuff and getting rid of the remaining car? I saw your posting in another thread. I can't buy more parts until I'm moved and know I have a place to store them- and that may not be until the end of the year.

Thor
Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch