Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you have a winter falcon project ?

Sorry Nathan, but I'm more than happy to let you have all the sounds from the 60's stereo you can get your hands on -- and if I had anything from then I'd give it to you... although those Jensen Triaxial speakers from the late 70's were rockin' speakers!

Unfortunately I have spent probably more on car stereo stuff over the years than I have for all my cars combined, but I have never once thought to myself "Ooh, I just long for that 8-track sound." Actually, truth be known, I'm afraid it might trigger some acid flashback or something.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger,
    No flash backs for me...
    I wasn't old enough to know what 8 tracks were when they quit making them in the early 80's...
    The car has some audiovox speakers in the package tray, that don't sound that bad seeing how I don't even know why they were ever installed..
    Stock am radio and no signs of an after market radio.. until I came along..

Bill,
    Dont throw those tapes away.. I plan on be over the mountains for the greenwood show, maybe I can get them then..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Winter Project

My 61

New 200 / 206 c.i. mocked up

Kevin boy what a nice little black falcon, where do you live? john

Winter Project

Well its been a while since I responded but yes the winter project is almost complete. Motor / T5 are in. Everything to this point is going well. have about 75 miles on the new motor. Just recently swapped out the restrictive stock linkage for a Lokar mustang pedal throttle cable set up .. Carbs are openning WOT now Here is avideo clip link.. Just running the stock manifold with a 2" / flowmaster 40 series. Headers are going on next week and I will switch to a Dual out 2.25" with Flomaster super 44's.
    http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...t=Falcon-2.flv
    Kevin