Thread: 1964/65 falcon bench seat

1964/65 falcon bench seat

I have a bench seat out of a 1964/65 falcon (either wagon or ranchero) it is the one with the steerhead pattern. I have pictures if you want them, and if you want the seat, I'm going on offers.

Unregistered Guest

Red face Lillia

Hello-I hava a friend looking for a front passenger door for a 4 dr 64 falcon-is yours still available and do u have a pic of it-where and how much--thanks --Lillia

the seat is sold. all ive got left is the hood, a front bumper, and a trailer hitch.

I'd like to purchase the receiver for 1965 Falcon

Price pls? billleland@comcast.net I have a bench seat for 1965 ranchero Reupholstered in red cloth real good shape $75.00

How much are you asking for the hood, and where are you located? Any rust/bent corners/dents? Thanks!
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

hi, The hood is amost perfect, i've got pics if you want them. my email address is supertape@comcast.net, you cat get ahold of me there, and i'l send you the pics. as for a price, i'l take your best offer so long as it is reasonable.

Where are you located, Supertape? I'm only interested in stuff that's local - thanks.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

i'm in the olympia area.