Thread: 60-61 Falcon front fenders

60-61 Falcon front fenders

I am looking for a set of front fenders for a 60-61 falcon and a lower front valance panel. Anyone have any leads please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Mike

Hi Mike,

I have a `62 valance (if it's the piece that goes under the grill, behind the bumper, also known as a rock chip guard??). I'm not sure if that works for a `60-`61 but if it does, let me know and you can have it cheap, cheap, cheap...

The only lead I have on fenders is to call All American Classics in Vancouver, WA (1-800-955-4999) and see what they have. They usually have a dozen or so Falcons in various years.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Thanks. I will call them on the fenders and I will see if the 62 will work. I am actually doing some homework for me and a friend at the same time on these parts. He has a 60 that someone put a 62 fender on and he wants to find a fender to match the correct 60 and he needs the valance as well. I am interested in the fenders so I can radius the rear fender wells using the correct body lines for the car (to make it look like it came that way). Thanks again and I will let you know.

Dan Guest
    Mike,
    You may wnt to send an email and request on parts to: falconcomet1963@earthlink.net He is in Seattle area and sells falcon ,comet and fairlane parts from 60'2 thru 70's. Hope this helps
    Dan

Unregistered Guest
    Thanks, I will do that. I have an email request in at All American as well to see if they have what I am after. Thanks again for the info.