Hey Gang,

Someone just sent me this link from Craigslist. Might be a good way to make a few extra bucks for the holidays (or Falcon parts ).

I've done a few focus groups in the past and you usually come out making good money for your time spent. I'm not connected with this company and don't really know anything about it other than what I've read in the post.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/etc/500560344.html

Date: 2007-12-06, 7:38AM

Consumer Research Firm is seeking both casual collectors and serious collectors of cars from all era's: Pre World War II, Post World War II (Street Cars, Customized Hot Rods) as well as Luxury and Foreign from Post World War II era- 1990's( ex. Mercedes Benz, Rolls Royce, Jaguar,etc.)-all models that would be covered under specialty insurance for classic cars.
We are needing Vintage and Classic Car Fanatics and Restorers to participate in a consumer panel discussion concerning the ups, the downs and in-betweens when it comes to your obsession with retro automobiles. You will be required to show proof of ownership so please, no posers.
For your time, thoughts and opinions to this consumer discussion panel- you will be paid $200.
Please respond by filling out the information below and reply.
Thank you!