Thread: 65 Ranchero

65 Ranchero

Hi,

I have a 1965 Deluxe Ranchero that my son and I are putting back together. I bought the car for him when he was 16. We worked on it until it was drivable for him to use for school. It got to the point where dad was doing all the work and son was doing all the driving. At that point I put the Ranchero in storage until about three weeks ago. My son is now 24 and he has worked on it more in the past three weeks than the first year after I bought it. We are having a great time working on the Ranchero together. I'm looking for a new hood and grill, so any help locating these items would be great.

When I turned 16 my dad gave me his 1963-1/2 Champagne Gold Futura. It had bucket seats, center console and 3 speed on the tree which I converted to a Fenton flood shifter. I had that car until I bought my first car, a 1966 GT-350H (red/gold). Paid a whole $700.00 for the car in 1972 and I still have the car. I look forward to conversing with all of you Falcon guys/gals in the future. I cut my teeth on Falcons.

jerry-

I have a perfect '65 hood and grille including headlight bezels

Bill in Tucson, AZ. billleland@comcast.net 520-495-0076

Are you moving up here, Bill? If so I may be interesting in the parts if you have still have them - not interesting in buying stuff sight-unseen and paying for shipping, though.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch