Thread: Near Help Near Bremerton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Near Help Near Bremerton

Hi Guys,

I've located a possible wagon in Bremerton (again)
    And I was hoping maybe someone can go look at it for me before I drive many miles and moons to look at it and possibly purchase this wagon...

If anyone is in the area and has nothing better to do this weekend I will possibly compensate you for your time...

email me or post here..
    Thank You,
    Nathan

wolf6alone at aol dot com

Hi Nathan, I'm sorry to say that I won't be over there anytime soon. It's a ferry ride for most of us. I know there was one gentleman that went to the regionals that was from that side of the water. I hope someone can give it a glance for you. I know how hard it is to search long distance. Keep us posted.

Under normal circumstances I'd be all over that for you, but I've been working against the clock to get a trade-show booth designed/built/crated and shipped by Tuesday... so it's not a good weekend for me.

Have you looked in the FCA member list to see if another member is near there? Did they post a lot of good pictures somewhere? That can often be a lot cheaper than gas.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger and fellow falconers,

The seller has been very helpful and sends pictures of everything I ask for..Has receipts for everything done to the car for its intire life. He is the third owner..
    Seems to be very honest and striaght forward. He's also excited about the car possibly going to a falcon home..(cool)
    He told me striaght up what is wrong with the car and I appreciate that..

It didn't have to be this weekend..I just threw that idea out there..

Nathan
    Last edited by Nathan289; September 16th, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

I've decided to take the plunge.. with the great photos and the effort the seller is taking to answer my questions and work with me. I've agreed to purchase the wagon..

the seller is even willing to deliver it to me for a small extra fee..

Here is some eye candy..

Nathan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boy what a nice little wagon! is that a stock color? not sure if I ever seen one that shade of brown, looks like it was garaged a good part of it's life.did you get a good price?

john h

Hey all. Im the one selling the 62 to Nathan. I never knew about this site until today when Nathan turned me on to it. I am a honest guy when it comes to cars. I have had over 40 pass thru my yard since 2000 when I started demo derby. I have sold a few also. I have answered every question Nate and Jen have asked. I have also provided as detailed of pictures I can get! It truley is a sweet long top! I just dont have the time or power to fix it. I bought it and only got to put 1026 miles on it. The owner before me painted it the orange. It looks ok. Its a Maaco job. But it looks good for the body style. I always got tons of looks and thumbs up while driving, and a local shows lots of complements. I just want to say Im glad to drive 6+ hrs to deliver this mini bird to a Falcon lover! Who does that anymore?
    63 Falcon 4dr wagon. Factory 260 car, but has a 302 now.
    64 Falcon 2dr HT. All original 260 car with 99,9xx miles. We are the 2nd owner
    68 Torino GT Fastback. 2nd owner, grandparents were 1st. 514,xxx miles.
    79 Fairmont 2dr 6cyl 3spd manual.
    05 F150 Supercrew 5.5ft box 2wd

Dan,
    Glad i was able to show you a place for falcon lovers..
    I bet some of the guys around here would love to hear about your dad's 66 ranchero and see those pictures of when it was a drag truck..

I can't wait for the wagon to show up.. Jen on her lunch break, went and picked up a vintage 62 license plate for it.. The 62 will be registered as a collector vehicle like the other falcons..

Nathan

hey Nathan
    its not a big deal...but the wagons without roof racks were harder to find..
    ...just a point...i aint putting one on mine...unless they came with it...but then...i'm goofy that way
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"