Thread: 64/65 Passenger Fender

64/65 Passenger Fender

Hey - If anyone has or knows of where I can get a 64/65 Passenger Fender, let me know.

Oh, and if anyone is considering driving all the way to Arlington to look at the one advertised on Craigslist - don't waste your time. It's not anything worthy of the drive. I wouldn't have paid him $20 for it, and seemed to hink people would be "drooling over it" (as I left trying not to laugh).
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Dan Guest

'65 fender

Roger
    This is probably too little to late but I just turned down a passenger fender last weekend. I wanted to get but did not need and did not have the extra$. I do not have the email address right now but will send to you when i find it(I lost a couple of contacts here in my computer I know they still here just can't find). His name is Ken he collects old coins and fairlanes. he bought both front fenders and hood to '65 falcon by mistake and sold all but pass. frnder to me. You may find him on ebay his screenname is fairlaneman somthing or other. I'll let you know if I find his address. He is out of eastern oregon and met me in yakama with parts. If you find him before I do will you send me an email Dano2006W@aol.com.
    Good luck
    Dano

Dan Guest

'64 comet parts grab

I am also grabbing as many parts/panels I can think of off a '64 Merc. comet 4 door coupe. I have option of taking whole car but I have no place to store. All of the doors are same as wagon. The rear door windows are not. I have allready taken both front doors(to replace cancer in my doors). If you have any requests for parts from '64 comet let me know.

Dano

Unregistered Guest

Passenger fender 64-65

I have a fender. Good shape. Come see. I'm in Lakewood (So.Tacoma), Call me or email me hotrode100@aol.com 253-582-4412. Been into Falcons about 35 Years and have a few parts, found, and located, so......Keep my # handy. Just registered with Rainier Falcons just a minute ago as falconman so will be posting more regularly. Owned 63 Sprint convertible for 27 years but still have others.
    60 Falcon 2dr post V8
    61 Econoline pick-up I6
    62 Falcon 2dr post V8
    64 Comet 4dr sedan I6
    64 Comet 4dr sedan V8

Thumbs up

Sorry... didn't check this post lately. Anyway, I now have both replacement fenders and will now seek out where best to have them straightened and painted. Recommendations welcome.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"