Thread: 1964 falcon bumpers wanted

1964 falcon bumpers wanted

I would like two chrome bumpers, front and rear. Thanks.

46th Annual - EARLY BIRD SWAP MEET
    February 18 & 19, 2012
    Puyallup Fairgrounds • Puyallup, Washington

You should be able to some freshly re-chromed ones for about $250 a piece (more with out a core)

In the garage:

1964 Falcon Sprint
    powered by: 289 V8 | C4 | 8" rear 3.89
    http://tinyurl.com/kdl9hq2

1964 Fairlane Sports Coupe "K-Code"
    powered by: 289/271HP V8 | 4-spd | 9" rear 3.89
    http://tinyurl.com/kk3cfqc

Thanks, that is a good thought.

We get a spot in the Monroe swap in early spring and on Friday, setup day, the bumper guys show and if you are lucky you get Friday dibs. Had I been one the regular guys at the swap on Saturday or Sunday - I'd have been out of luck.

You may want to try and figure out who's doing bumpers at this show in Puyallup and have them bring up a set to hold for you. They may have some, but not bring them - or enough of them. They're usually driving up from Califronia.

I'll look - and maybe Gene can look too - to see if we have any paperwork or business cards from our purchases made last year. We both bought bumpers.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

1964 falcon bumpers

Thanks for your help. I couldn't make the xxx get together today, I wanted to meet some of you guys. I will look forward to the spring swap meet. Denny

I got my front bumper at the Monroe Swap Meet from a very nice gal that was with The Bumper Depot (661) 810-0013. I paid $280 with my core. She said she would be back in February. So I assume she will be at the Early Bird Swap Meet in Puyallup at that time.
    Last edited by 64SprintV8; December 4th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.

I'm pretty sure the name of the outfit we got our bumpers from was The Bumper Shop, but when I google that, I come up with many places named The Bumper Shop.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Anyone have a spare front bumper for a 64-65? I don't care about the chrome, just need one a little straighter than the one I have. Also need to find a stone guard for a 65..

Quote Originally Posted by SmithKid View Post
    I'm pretty sure the name of the outfit we got our bumpers from was The Bumper Shop, but when I google that, I come up with many places named The Bumper Shop.
    That rings a bell, but I've not found my receipt yet. They're out of LA IIRC. I Googled them and this is their web site. In their events calendar they show that they were in Monroe for the Fall swap meet, so I'm pretty sure it is the same guys. They haven't updated their calendar to show if they are the same shop doing the Earlybird swap.

http://s348832711.onlinehome.us/serv...index.php/home
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"